Thursday, September 23, 2010

Reighlynn's Newborn Photos

After photographing the maternity photos, and the birth of this little bundle of joy, I almost feel like this family is part of our family!  This beautiful, petite, little baby girl did splendidly for her outdoor session.  This was the first official outdoor photo shoot since we've gotten our new camera!  And I had a wonderful time getting a "baby fix"  

I'm excited to see how much she changes over the next year!








*This family LOVES purple, so I couldn't help but make a teeny, tiny white and purple tutu for her!  I was so glad to see it fit so well, especially with how tiny she was! 

It was amazing coming full circle one month later.  Starting off with the a maternity photo shoot at the Evansville State Park and meeting there again to take her newborn photos soon after!  Life really is quite the miracle!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers