Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Pachuta Fall Family Photos (Evansville, IN Photographer)

What can I say about the Pachuta Family other than that I adore them?  I met April through an ad on Craigslist that I put up offering a free maternity shoot!  She came with her adorable 2 year old son in tow and her delightful husband!  The entire family was (is) incredibly laid back and such a joy to be around!  I instantly felt a connection with her and was so appreciative of how easy going she was with me while I figured out the ins and outs of the new lighting.  After that I got to do their sweet arrival Lily's newborn photos, and was so excited when they contacted me last month about doing family photos.  The session was so fun and I just loved hanging out with them!  April's amazing feedback definitely helps keep me motivated and her touching, appreciative e-mails have brought me to tears on more than one occasion!















Until Next time Pachuta Family!

*Photos that are not watermarked
 may not be shared or copied without express permission of the photographer*

1 comment:

  1. Awww! That was really sweet! I am still loving these pics!

    ReplyDelete

Followers