Monday, October 25, 2010

Stacy's Family (Evansville IN Photographer)

I couldn't believe how many pictures there were that I wanted to work with when I opened this album!  I ended up spending a lot more time than I ever anticipated working on these, but it was really worth it!  Stacy was the recipient of one of our FREE photo sessions (if you're interested in winnning one as well, join our Facebook page for chances to win!), and I had such an awesome time taking the pictures of her and her ADORABLE children.  The weather and location could not have been more perfect and it was a pleasure spending the morning with them!  I could probably go on and on, but I still have lots of editing to catch up on, so you'll have to take my word that this family is absolutely awesome!
















 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers