Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Baby Sophia

This beautiful baby is just loved to pieces!  Parents, grandparents, friends... she's a cherished little thing!  Unfortunately, for our session it was too cold to really get some good outdoor shots of just her.  I sometimes forget how unmaliable this age is.  Not quite ready to be on their stomach for pictures, not a fan of being on their backs, not able to sit up by themselves, it's definitely known as a challenging age in the photography world for a reason.  Needless to say, when we realized it was just too cold to take pictures outside, we did an impromptu visit to the grandparents house (with no box lighting, props or back drops!), and did what we could to get some pictures of her in her sweet bow and the little matching tutu I made to go with it.  I can't wait to do her 3 month pictures with all of my photography materials... she is SUCH a stunning baby, I know we'll get some incredible shots!  I was really happy with how a lot of the ones turned out that we took, I just wish we could have had a wider variety to choose from!  On the other hand, I tend to get pretty excessive with the 100+ edited photo sessions sometimes!


I love little baby fingers!



Such an attentive daddy...



Do you get the feeling I might have been boring her?  ;)



Until next time!

3 comments:

  1. Love all the photos as always, Brookeanne! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh! And super thanks for the tutu, Brookeanne! You're always so very sweet! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. My pleasure! Thanks for having me do them! I can't wait until next time!

    ReplyDelete

Followers