Wednesday, November 17, 2010

The (Gorgeous) Stone Family

I can't believe I haven't gotten these pictures up of the Stone Family!  I adore these beautiful children... ALL four of them!  I did the youngest one's photos as my 2nd or 3rd professional session ever???  It's hard to believe that was just 7 short months ago!  It feels like a lifetime!  All the kids are a delight to be around, and are respectful of their parents, a lethal combination for completely winning my heart!  Their oldest child Taylor, actually adores her mother even at the pre-teen age of 12!  I hope I get to be that lucky!  They all helped get things together for the pictures and had such a great spirit!  I'm so glad that they asked me to do their photos again!   Just to forewarn you... there were too many photos I loved of this family, so this really is a long post of pictures!
























Until next time Stone Family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers