Sunday, November 21, 2010

The Zellers Family

This is my 3rd time photographing the Zellers Family!  They are a huge part of the reason why we created BW Photography!   With their support and encouragement, we finally decided to take the jump into making this hobby a business.  I know Jessica from our previous work together at the University.  As much as I loved my job I was clearly pining to be back home with our beautiful children, and she was always a huge support when I was missing our little ones.  When I found out she was pregnant shortly after starting there, I was beyond ecstatic!  If any couple was deserving of starting a family... these two were!  She had their exceptionally handsome son Rowan, who completely lit up their lives.  Just a short year later, they found out they were expecting their beautiful daughter Ruby.  She had more hair than I thought possible for a newborn.  And that was where it all started... I offered to do her newborn photos, and from there... we were hooked!  Her husband Andy was extremely encouraging and spread the word to anyone that would listen that they needed to check us out!    I feel so fortunate to not only be able to work with the Zellers and photograph their family, but to have them as friends as well!  They are such a joy to be around!




 This picture just cracks me up!  It may be an outtake, but I think it's one of my favorites!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers